MENU

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bride and Groom | Dulha Dulhan

with 1 comments

I have attended a marriage ceremony of my friend yesterday. She was looking very beautiful and stunning in wedding dress and our "Dulha Bhai" was also looking cute. Both were looking very nice and happy. I captured there pictures from my camera, it is a nice couple everyone was looking at them. From there I caught an idea for my blog to post some pictures of newly married couples i.e Bride and Groom (Dulha Dulhan)on my blog for my followers so that they can download pictures of new couples. I have selected many pictures on Pakistani couples and now I am going to upload those on my blog. I hope you will enjoy that.





















Source: pakistanigirlz.blogspot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters